“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”~
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Young Woman's Daybook Week:1


For Today: October 25,2009
I am Thinking About: My Aunt Rachael's Wedding

I am Thankful For: The fall Season

From The Kitchen: Mama's about to start lunch

I am wearing: My long denim skirt with my long sleeved Dollywood shirt.

I am Reading: My Bible, and So Much More

I am hoping: To become like Christ

I am hearing: My brothers and sisters playing

Around the house: Lots of things are going on

One of My Favorite Things: My siblings

A Few Plans for the week: Piano at Westwood Tuesday, church Wednesday, classes Thursday(for a highschool credit ) Daddy being off Friday!!

I accomplished since last week: giving out my essay in front of the whole class(scary)

1 comment:

A Walk in My Flip Flops said...

Wow it would be scary to speake in front of a class. Well unless ypu knew them all real well. Glad to here about your week.

Amanda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...