“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”~
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I can NOT wait until Christmas, we have finished decorating and it gets me into the Christmas spirit, especially since we are going to Dollywood on my birthday which is less than 3 days away. I will post some pictures of us decorating, but I thought this picture was so cute!! Hope you like the music on my blog (and yes I copied Katie who is my sister so I CAN)!
Count down till Christmas: only 23 more days!

3 comments:

A Walk in My Flip Flops said...

I know I can't wait till Christmas! I am just trying to remember Jesus is the reason for the season, and not the worldly Christmas. Love the Music.

Amanda

Lynda said...

Thanks for sharing your excited holiday spirit!

Chloƫ said...

I LOVE Christmas music! And we only have about 1 month to listen to it, so it's a great idea to put it on your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...