“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”~
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Two New Awards



The Lemonade Stand award is awarded to a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude, here are the rules....

*Put the lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.*
*Nominate at least 10 blogs who show great attitude and gratitude.*
*Link the nominees within your post.*
*Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.*

I will award Elizabeth, Amanda, and Rebekah at 3 Sisters Soaking Up the Son and I know this is cheating but whoever wants the award and is one of my followers can have it!!!




I was awarded by Allison and the Munck sisters. Thanks for the award!!!!
I award Lexi at Choosing to Wait, and Abigail at A Light To Follow.


I thought this picture was Really cute. Hope you like it!

Thank you again Allison and Elizabeth, Amanda, and Rebekah



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Picture. Thanks for the Award.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...