“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”~
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Friday, July 30, 2010

Catching Up!!!







Wow!! It's been a long time since I have posted!
Summer has flown by and school is about to start, I think we actually start Monday. Anyways, it's time for some catching up!










Sweet little Samuel turned 1 on June 19th. I probably shouldn't say little since he is three pounds heavier than his 2 year old sister and only a half an inch shorter! Sometimes at home we call him the gentle giant =).










Katie turned 12 on July 5th! Katie is one of my best friends she is shy at first but will warm up to you once you get to meet her. She is the complete opposite of me and I think that's one of the reasons we get along so well.









We've went fishing




Celebrated the 4th of July at the ball park and enjoyed watching the fireworks after the game.








we also went and saw Toy Story 3 at the movies.



Well, I hope you have enjoyed reading this post,











3 comments:

Hannah grace said...

Welcome back Morgan!

Lynda said...

That is a great picture on the upturned boat! Summer has flown by so quickly but I am glad it left you with happy memories.

Shannon said...

Glad that your summer has been fillied with simple joys, the celebration of loved ones, and the time spent with family. May your school year be blessed with many memories.....

~Shannon~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...