“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”~
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Anne-Girl




The Anne of Green Gables novels have recently become some of my favorite books. They make me laugh at Anne's funny sayings and messes she gets into. I have recently started the second book and can't wait to continue reading more of them. After I finish them though I would like to read "The Story Girl". Here is one of my favorite quotes from the Anne-girl.



And I promise I'll never do it again. That's the one good thing about me. I never do the same wrong thing twice. ~Anne Shirley. Anne spelled with an e.









Morgan

1 comment:

Savories of life said...

I love ths books too as well as the movies and sound track. Some times I talk alot like Anne. I think we could become good blog friends. Follow mine and I will read yours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...