“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”~
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Monday, June 20, 2011

Blessings and Books







Don't you love this song "Blessing" by Laura Story?












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Have any of you ever read or listened to the Lamplighter books? I love the audio book A Peep Behind the Scenes. Here is the link to the website. You can listen to portions of their audio books on there too. I love that their mission is to: "make ready a people prepared for the Lord, by building Christ-like character one story at a time.”










I hope you have a wonderful Monday,




Katie

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love that beautiful song! It is so encouraging!
And as for Lamplighter Press... I love them as well! they are always such a blessing to read and listen to!

In Christ,
~Shannon~

Anonymous said...

Thanks Katie for posting this song! I have never heard it before, but yes I do like it:)

Hope you and Morgan are having a wonderful summer!

Love, Elizabeth

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...