“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”~
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Thursday, April 14, 2011

{Spring Beauty}

Spring is finally here!! I can't believe it is already April. Spring and fall have to be my favorite seasons. Don't you love finally seeing leaves on trees and flowers finally blooming? Everything is so beautiful this time of year. God has truly given us a beautiful world.





My mom has been sewing some pillowcase dresses for Sarah. I think they are adorable.

See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth;the season of singing has come. Song of Solomon 2:11-12

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Spring is indeed a beautiful blessing! The dresses that your Mother is making are so lovely!

In Christ,
~Shannon~

Lynda said...

Those dresses are really pretty. I will be eager to see a picture of Sarah modeling them!
LOVE the picture of the boys and their great smiles.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see spring. I love the dresses they are too cute. I hope to see ya'll soon

Love, Amanda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...